This is one project that really makes a difference, we have started working in the slum area of the Baghmati river in Kathmandu. For every month a volunteer works on this project then three families will be given Lifestraws which means they will get safe drinking water for the next three years.
What to Expect?
Each day working on this project will be varied, one day you will be on the river working side by side with our Nepali colleagues then the next in the office meeting new volunteers. On other days you can be advertising or even working on ideas you may have to make this project better. In the evenings and days off you will get the chance to explore Kathmandu and the surrounding valleys.
- Program ID: # 1968
- duration: 1 to 2 Weeks2 Weeks to 1 Month1 to 3 MonthsMore than 3 Months
- location: Baghmati River KathmanduNepal27° 29' 19.6116" N, 85° 25' 46.8768" ENP
- Fitness level: Light ImpactModerately Fit
- Closest Airport: Please contact program
- Costs From: Less than $500
- Program Type: Community Development Projects
- Click Here for More Info