Volunteers are needed to participate in various community development, conservation and professional internship programmes across Argentina. Projects are located in the capital Buenos Aires, La Quiaca, Bariloche, Iguazu and across the border in Bolivia.
What to Expect?
Some examples of volunteer projects include:
- Teaching English in Buenos Aires
- Working with orphaned children in Buenos Aires
- Working in an HIV prevention centre in Buenos Aires
- PR, communications and marketing internship in Buenos Aires
- Radio broadcasting internship in Buenos Aires
- Working in community centres in Bariloche, La Quiaca and Iguazu
- Working on eco farms in the outskirts of Buenos Aires
- The programmes you can apply for are dependent on your Spanish level.buen
Most volunteers choose to stay in the volunteer guest house, located in Buenos Aires. The volunteer house also acts as a social and communications hub for all volunteers. It is also somewhere for communication and ideas exchange to take place, and also serves as a venue for lectures, talks and film screenings.
All volunteers should be aged 18 and over, flexible, and willing to adapt to a new culture. The programmes are dependent on Spanish level, so volunteers will need to speak at least basic Spanish. Also, most of the professional internships require either some relevant experience or a strong motivation in that area e.g. radio, health, graphic design.
- Program ID: # 1998
- duration: 2 Weeks to 1 Month1 to 3 Months
- location: Buenos AiresArgentina34° 36' 21.906" S, 58° 23' 32.4024" WAR
- Fitness level: Light Impact
- Closest Airport: Buenos Aires (EZE)
- Costs From: $500 to $1000$1000 to $1500$1500 to $3000
- Program Type: Community Development ProjectsEnvironmental & Wildlife ProgramsLearn AbroadTeach OverseasWomen's & Youth Programs
- Click Here for More Info