Dear Teachers and School Administrators,
Thanks for taking the time to learn about our custom service-based school trips program. If you're in the planning stages for an upcoming school trip, and could use insight on how to best match a destination and program to your student body, I can help. I specialize in the behind-the-scenes work that goes in to balancing a program around risk management, applied learning, cultural awareness, and memorable experiences.
Service elements include:
- Full risk assessment carried out on each project with all the necessary risk management policies in place, inclusive of extensive liability insurance.
- Access to a large inventory of projects around the world.
- Projects are handpicked and personalized to ensure optimal safety standards, as in line with GoVoluntouring's goals of empowerment, conservation and awareness.
- We work responsibly within your group's budget, and can make recommendations for alternative options.
- We can price bundle airfare with in-destination costs.
- We can negotiate group/hotel airfare deals on your behalf.
- We can process all payments on your behalf, eliminating costly credit card fees.
- We offer you marketing and graphic design support, and can help provide positive school recognition through our online channels.
- We can get you travel perks depending on group size and location, and in some instances can cover or subsidize chaperone costs.
- Access to crowd funding tool to assist with the cost of the trip.
- In-destination updates (for parents) on a dedicated webpage for your school's effort
- Pre/Post trip information sessions offering educational components and practical advice (Expectation Management).
We have dedicated resources to help you deliver a uniquely tailored and risk managed learning experience, and we'll support your overall objectives through timeliness, transparency and cost-efficiency.
Thank you for your time,
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org