Gain international experience while enriching the lives of students in South Korea. As a native speaker you can become an asset to educational establishments by improving the standard of English in South Korea. Teaching can be an amazing opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, while experiencing the rich culture of the Eastern world. Placements for the Teach in South Korea program are throughout the country's public and private schools.
This is a paid position with an annual salary of US$21,000-$27,000 based on a 30 hours per week (6 hours/week). Free airfare (may be purchased or reimbursed depending on the school), free housing, paid holidays, and more!
What to Expect?
- Teaching English in a classroom setting, working to improve students listening and speaking skills. No Korean is allowed to be spoken in the English classrooms. There will be plenty of other opportunities to brush up and improve your Korean.
- Prepare in-class activities focused on language development such as dialogues, games, pronunciation and grammar activities, songs, role-playing and conversation groups.
- Plan lessons and presentations to your class.
- Attend some faculty meetings.
- Help plan and implement some extra-curricular activities (after-school English clubs, art projects, sporting activities etc.)
- Program ID: # 1789
- duration: More than 3 Months
- location: South Korea Throughout South Korea (mainly major cities)South Korea37° 34' 30.2124" N, 126° 58' 8.3784" EKR
- Fitness level: Moderately Fit
- Closest Airport: Various locations - please contact program
- Costs From: $1500 to $3000Paid Position
- Program Type: Teach Overseas
- Click Here for More Info