Greenheart Travel's volunteer program in Kenya allows you the unique opportunity to work alongside the Maasai community helping them to gain access to better education, income generating activities, food security and basic resources such as water. As a volunteer in Kenya you will learn about the fascinating Maasai way of life while working within their unique cultural and social context.
What to Expect?
-Help schools acquire necessary supplies
-Volunteer in the medical dispensary
-Workshops for women's groups and school children
-Assist women's groups with finding new markets to sell their crafts
-Chicken coop/organic farming
- Program ID: # 1645
- duration: 1 to 2 Weeks2 Weeks to 1 Month1 to 3 Months
- location: Kajiado NorthKenya1° 34' 47.1756" S, 35° 14' 43.8504" EKE
- Fitness level: Light ImpactModerately Fit
- Closest Airport: Nairobi, Kenya (NBO)
- Costs From: $1000 to $1500$1500 to $3000Over $3000
- Program Type: Community Development ProjectsEnvironmental & Wildlife ProgramsWomen's & Youth Programs
- Click Here for More Info