Infamous as Nelson Mandela's former incarceration site, this island is a hotspot for seabird biodiversity, including threatened bank cormorants, African black oystercatchers, and 15,000 African...
- Program ID: # 2017
- duration: 1 to 2 Weeks
- location: Robben IslandSouth Africa
Volunteer to work to preserve the native forest and birds on the Kauri Coast, New Zealand and get to explore an undiscovered forest while learning about conservation and wilderness skills.
- Program ID: # 2489
- duration: 1 to 2 Weeks, 2 Weeks to 1 Month, 1 to 3 Months
- location: DargavilleNew Zealand
Challenge yourself. Discover new places. Share your talent. Impact your world. UBELONG has revolutionized how people volunteer abroad by making it affordable, flexible and supportive. We are based...
- Program ID: # 2094
- duration: 2 Weeks to 1 Month, 1 to 3 Months, More than 3 Months
- location: RabatMorocco
Improve your scuba diving skills and learn marine conservation techniques by joining GVI’s marine conservation program situated north of the Mayan village of Mahahual. At this new center you will...
- Program ID: # 1801
- duration: 1 to 3 Months, More than 3 Months
- location: Yucatan PeninsulaMexico