The Language Homestay program offers the opportunity for participants to become a conversation friend in a local family while sharing their everyday life.
Participants spend approximately 15 hours per week conversing with members of the host family to improve their fluency in English. The rest of the time is yours to taste tapas and sangria, have afternoon siestas and explore your new home. As a homestay participant in Spain, you will soak in the Spanish way of life through full language and cultural immersion, allowing you to gain a new perspective during your adventure abroad.
What to Expect?
Explore the vibrant capital city of Madrid with Greenheart Travel’s Teach English in a Homestay program in Spain. Participants tutor their host family English for 15 hours per week while you share in their everyday life. Soak in the Spanish way of life through full language and cultural immersion.
This program offers:
This is a volunteer, unpaid teaching placement designed for deep cultural immersion and exchange. This program is ideal for adults hoping to get their feet wet in teaching, teachers planning to travel during their summer break, or travelers seeking to experience full cultural immersion while teaching English abroad.
- Volunteer tutoring position with a local host family
- 15 hours per week teaching experience (the rest of the time is yours!)
- Placements throughout Madrid region
- Accommodation with volunteer Spanish host family
- 1, 2 or 3 month placements
- Rolling start dates available throughout the year
- Program ID: # 1790
- duration: 1 to 3 Months
- location: GranadaSpain37° 3' 18.6372" N, 3° 37' 31.7568" WES
- Fitness level: Light Impact
- Closest Airport: Various locations available
- Costs From: $1000 to $1500
- Program Type: Teach Overseas
- Click Here for More Info