Join us for the adventure of a lifetime in Tanzania this summer! Give back in local communities while also exploring the famous Serengeti and relaxing under the warm sun on Zanzibar’s famous beaches.
- Spend two weeks making a tangible difference in the rural communities of Tanzania through various various community development projects
- Live like locals! During your tour you will be living in the communities you are working in both at the dramatic foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro in Moshi and on the white sand beaches of Jambiani, Zanzibar.
- Spend four days and three nights exploring the renowned Serengeti National Park and breathtaking Ngorogoro Crater while spotting Africa’s magnificent wildlife along the way.
- Fly to Stone Town, Zanzibar and learn about its rich cultural heritage and its historic role in the slave trade.
- Spend two days relaxing on the white sand beaches and snorkeling in the warm, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean in spectacular Nungwi.
What to Expect?
Join this unique, Summer Volunteering Group Tour experience for a 21-day adventure across East Africa. Your tour will start in Moshi, Tanzania at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, where you will spend the week living in a charming, rural village and have the chance to make in impact on the local community through your participate in community development projects. You will then spend an exciting week exploring the very best of East Africa. Take a wildlife safari in the breathtaking Serengeti National Park and explore historic Stone Town and the white sand beaches of the tropical island of Zanzibar. Your last week on the tour will be spent in the small beach village of Jambiani, Zanzibar where you will live just a short distance from the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean while you work on your community development project. The unique opportunity to live within rural, African communities and work alongside the local community will provide an eye-opening experience.
- Program ID: # 2587
- duration: 2 Weeks to 1 Month
- location: Tanzania & Zanzibar MoshiTanzania3° 20' 15.3996" S, 37° 20' 28.1616" ETZ
- Fitness level: Light Impact
- Closest Airport: Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Costs From: Over $3000
- Program Type: Community Development ProjectsEnvironmental & Wildlife Programs
- Click Here for More Info