This is a great program for people who want to experience life in St. Petersburg or Moscow and the Russian culture in-depth.
The program has a focus on cultural exchange and host families are not only excited to learn English but also love to share the characteristics of their amazing country, culture and cuisine. Volunteer 15 hours each week in exchange for free room and board in St. Petersburg or Moscow! Weekends are normally free to experience the culture by traveling around Russia.
What to Expect?
Share your language with the host family for at least 15 hours a week Monday to Friday. Use GeoVisions' Bag of Tricks and your exclusive membership in the ESL-Lounge, provide creative, fun and informative language sessions. Be available to help the children with their English homework.
Play games in English with the children. Set up your tutoring schedule with your family. They are expecting to take the lead from you.
- Program ID: # 1712
- duration: 1 to 3 Months
- location: Russia St. Petersburg and Moscow, based on availabilityRussia60° 5' 12.3468" N, 30° 3' 30.9384" ERU
- Fitness level: Light Impact
- Closest Airport: Various locations - please contact program
- Costs From: $1000 to $1500
- Program Type: Teach Overseas
- Click Here for More Info